206: "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" Kerbal Science means you do it BECAUSE someone asked.
207. An ASAS in motion outranks the Kerbal who doesn't know what's going on.
208. The fuel tank engineers at a dead run outrank everybody.
209. SRBs cover a multitude of sins.
210. SRBs and friendly fire should be easier to tell apart.
211. We believe that mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's on the far side of the airlock. WITHOUT an EVA suit.
212. If the food is good enough, the kerbalnauts will stop complaining about exploding rockets.
213. Never turn your back on an engine. In fact, don't face the engine either. Actually, if possible, put an entire planet between you and the engine.
214. Everything is air-droppable at least once.
215. The longer everything goes according to plan, the more awesome we find the impending disaster.
216. Give a kerbal a rocket, entertain him for a day. Take his rocket away and tell him he's lucky to be alive, and he'll figure out how to build another rocket for you to take tomorrow.
217. If we can see the whites of their eyes, we are probably doing something right.
218. We DEFINITELY feel that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a big gun.
219. If the damage we did is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, we didn't do enough damage.
220. A little trust in physics goes a long way. The less we have, the farther we go.
221. If our rockets leave scorch marks and debris, we need a bigger rocket.
222. There is no overkill. There is only "FIRE THE ENGINES!" and "ADD MORE SRBS!"
А из_семи_залуп снова оптимизировал, на этот раз выбор тегов. При создании нового поцта не работает.